- Any situation where the number of guests within a room type exceeds the room types maximum advised upon making the reservation.
- Any situation where the noise level from a hotel guest room disturbs other guests.
- Any situation whereby excessive traffic to/from the hotel guest room is identified.
- Any situation where it is deemed that intoxication is occurring.
- Any situation where it is identified that excessive alcohol or noise is present.
In the event that any hotel room guest is identified as having a party, Gambaro Hotel Pty Ltd reserves the right to immediately request all occupants of the guest room up to, and including, the guest who has registered for the hotel room to vacate the premises.
In the event that an eviction does occur, the registered guest will be charged for that night’s accommodation and for any expense resulting from additional cleaning of the hotel guest room, replacement of any furniture/fixture/fitting breakage, as well as for any required repairs.