The Knife Room is located inside Black Hide Steakhouse, Gambaro Hotel’s award-winning, signature steak restaurant.
Positioned adjacent to the main restaurant, the Knife Room has a wall dedicated to Black Hide’s knife ambassadors, creating a unique feature and talking point. The room can cater up to 30 guests sit down, or 50 guests cocktail style (stand-up).
The Knife Room can also be combined with the Black Hide Room, for use as a pre-dinner drinks area for social or corporate dinners, or as a breakout area for business or boardroom meetings.
For more information and to check availability, phone 07 3369 9500 or click on the Enquire Now button below. Contact our Meetings & Events specialists to enquire about your event.
The Knife Room caters for events with up to 30 guests sit-down, and up to 50 guests cocktail style (stand-up).
Seating configuration includes a combination of square/rectangular tables with both restaurant chairs and bench seating.
The Knife Room can also be combined with the Black Hide Room (subject to availability and charges may apply).
Features & Inclusions
- Awarded Australa’s Best Steak Restaurant 2014
- Semi private area, seperated from the main restaurant
- Ideal for cocktail and sit down events
- WiFi available
- Unique feature wall dedicated to Black Hide’s knife ambassadors
- Access to Set Menus created by Head Chef Lukas McEwan and his talented team
- Perfect for private parties and corporate events
- Latest in AV technology (charges may apply)
- 24/7 Concierge
- Valet Parking
Make an Enquiry
We welcome you to submit an enquiry by clicking on the ‘Enquire Now’ button below. From there, we will contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss your event in more detail over the phone. We can arrange a private viewing of our facilities at at time convenient to you. And we can prepare a detailed quote, customised to your event needs.